Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
Before sitting for Microsoft 70 -680 TS: Configuring Windows 7 examination, prepare yourself with course. This course will teach students how to plan and deploy Windows 7 desktops in large organizations. They will also learn how to design, configure, and manage the Windows 7 client environment. By having your done your preparation and revision, you are all set to sit for the certification exam.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
1. Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
2. Configuring File Access And Printers
3. Configuring Network Connectivity
4. Securing Windows 7 Desktops
5. Maintaining Windows 7 Desktops
Microsoft 70-680 TS: Configuring Windows 7