Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
The secret of a successful team lies with the team members. Learn how you can be a successful team member. This course aims to make you a better team member by understanding how teams work, what makes a successful team, why teams struggle and ways to improve a team's performance. Throughout this course, there will be times where you are asked to stop to think about your own work situations. There are also tips for success to improve your team performance.
Learn the ways to optimize your leadership potential.
- Know how to utilize your leadership qualities
- Discover ways for giving effective presentation
- Understand how to make good decisions
- Learn how to read your team member's body language
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. You will consider how your personality affects the way you manage your time and find out how to develop a personal sense of time.
2. You’ll look at techniques for planning and prioritizing your work and for improving your efficiency.
Introduction Course: Understanding Leadership: The Functional Approach
Understanding Leadership: Leadership Qualities
Preparing Presentations: Using Visual Aids
Preparing Presentations: Preparing your Subject
Preparing Presentations: Introduction and the Basics
Preparing Presentations: Final Preparation
Personal Development: Working in Teams
Performance Troubleshooting: The Working Environment
Managing Yourself: Time Management and You
Managing Yourself: Making Time
Managing Meetings: Preparing for Effective Meetings
Managing Meetings: Meetings The Basics
Essential Communication: Active Body Language Summary
Decision Making: Deciding What to Decide
Decision Making: A Decision Making Process
Communication Skills: Working with Numbers