Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
This course covers the following topics in order to prepare students for the Microsoft 70-685 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician exam: Identifying cause of and resolving desktop application issues, identifying cause of and resolving networking issues, managing and maintaining systems that run Windows 7 client, supporting mobile users. and identifying cause of and resolving security issues. Be fully prepared for the examinations with the correct knowledge and skills in order to ace the examination.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
1. Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
2. Configuring File Access And Printers
3. Configuring Network Connectivity
4. Securing Windows 7 Desktops
5. Maintaining Windows 7 Desktops
Microsoft 70-685 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician