Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
For anyone wanting to enter the IT world, the CompTIA A+ certification is a great start! The A+ by CompTIA is recognized as one of the top entry-level certifications in the industry. It provides you with a solid foundation in hardware, software and troubleshooting skills in order to build or supplement your technical knowledge. This online course will prepare you for the CompTIA 220-902 exam.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Windows Operating Systems
2. Other Operating Systems & Technologies
3. Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
4. Software Troubleshooting
5. Operational Procedures
CompTIA A+ 220-902